One day, I was so desperate to just complete my essay for the Sociology class that I went online and placed an order to the first writing service that I found. This one was grademiners.com. As the text was almost done, I just needed them to edit my essay. I thought this is not such a complicated thing and any company could do it. But soon, I was to find out that editing is not such a simple job and only professionals can do it without a flaw.
So honestly speaking, I wasn’t that impressed with the result. Unfortunately, I had no time to send the paper back and ask for improvements as I had to submit it the second day. So I was forced to carefully read the text myself and eliminate a few mistakes of formatting and spelling. I wasn’t thrilled about this, as I chose to pay someone else to do this job just because I didn’t have the necessary time to do it myself.
Besides the essay editing service, this company offers a large variety of services like: essay writing (argumentative, admission, application), dissertation, thesis, article, assignment, coursework, lab report, case study, math problem, research proposal, term paper and more. For those who want to check the quality of this company’s papers, there are some online free samples available. I recommend you to download some and read them with an objective eye.
The prices for editing services online depend on the academic level and on the urgency. Therefore, for 24 hour delivery, one has to pay $ 14.95 for high school, college and undergraduate levels, $ 17.55 for master level and $ 20.15 for PhD level. As you may see, the quotes are not that low.
Fortunately for my pocket, the company offers discounts for first-time customers. This is how I got 15% off the total sum.
Among the services listed above, grademiners.com grants some features that made me look no further in the first place. These are represented by:
- Direct and constant access to your writer – as I was in such a hurry, I didn’t take advantage of this feature; anyway, I think this is only useful for those who order writing from scratch services;
- Money back guarantee – meaning that a missed deadline leads to refunds for customers;
- Short deadlines – the fact that I could have the editing done in no more than 3 hours made me place the order on the spot; but it turned out that rushing is no good for those who want absolute high quality;
- Free revisions for unhappy customers – oh, how I wish I had time to take advantage of this feature! It would have been the fair thing do to – sending back the paper and asking for proofreading for free;
- Instant live chat – it is always a plus that I can talk to the customer support center online and right away; at least I was able do this and to transmit them that the final product was not perfect.
Be the first to leave a review.